Friday, May 16, 2008

Wicked



In February I lived my dream- I was Elphaba from Wicked. My high school couldn’t get enough people together to do a musical so we did a Cabaret instead. My friend Pamela and I both love Wicked and so we decided to sing ‘What is this Feeling’. Luckily Elder Swett (who is amazing at the piano) and Elder Christensen (who is a brilliant page turner) helped us out. Wicked is the prequel to the Wizard of Oz and it tells the story of the Wicked Witch of the west and Glinda the Good. What is this feeling is from the beginning of Wicked when the meet for the first time. Wicked is my favorite musical- I recommend it to anyone! 



With Mac Makeup anything is possible!


In character right before going on stage


My idols: Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenoweth 

No comments: